Welcome to Happy Hearts Pre-School!
Here at Happy Hearts Pre-School, Purbrook, Waterlooville we aim to provide a safe, friendly, welcoming environment for every child.
Happy Hearts Pre-School staff are a warm and friendly team who welcome input and collaboration with parents. We have a parents in partnership co-ordinator who strives to get parents involved in their child's development and progress.
You can rest assured all staff are trained in First Aid and are highly qualified some with particular expertise in special needs.
- We operate according to EYFS framework
- Learning and play is guided by the children's interests
- Pre-reading and writing skills activities
- Counting and number work
- Music, movement, poems and rhymes
- Story sessions
- Mark Making activities
- IT activities
- Building and creating activities
- Dressing up and lots of pretend play
- Sand and water play
- Play dough and other messy stuff!
- Motivated staff
- We usually exceed the Ofsted ratios of 1 adult to every 4 children who are aged 2 years and 1 adult to every 8 children 3 and over
- All staff fully CRB checked as standard and are regularly checked using the update service
Viki Donnelly Nicola Ramsay Courtney Donnelly
Owner Level 3 Qualified Apprentice
Level 3 Qualified First Aid Qualified
First Aid Qualified